Narrow Lot Northwest Bungalow
About This Plan
- A big front porch ushers you into this Craftsman bungalow that is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- The big open layout at the back of the home creates a feeling of spaciousness that can't be beat.
- The kitchen island and walk-in pantry give you lots of storage and extra counter space.
- Enjoy the warmth of the fireplace from the living room, nook and kitchen.
- Half walls open up the dining room.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs where a second floor laundry room saves steps.
- Related Plan: Get a four bedroom version with house plan 50159PH (2,290 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"