Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story foyer and open floor plan serve to make this narrow lot Northwest house plan feel larger.
- Two interior columns in the main living area keep the sight-lines flowing between rooms.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to your back yard.
- The upper floor is loaded with surprises such as the convenient laundry room and a pocket office in the master suite.
- Each bedroom is a generous size and there's open railing in the hallway so you can see down into the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss