Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Blending stone, brick and siding serves to highlight this Northwest house plan, designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- The big, open floor plan makes the home feel larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room take you out to the back yard where your builder can add a deck or patio.
- The one car garage is four steps lower than the main living area.
- Upstairs, a media room lies off a landing on the way up.
- Climb four more steps up to the three bedrooms and large full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss