Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully designed to fit on a narrow lot, this Northwest house plan offers a front-facing den plus loft space on the second floor.
- While the kitchen and family room are combined in an open layout, the dining room is a separate room.
- This keeps the noise down and makes the room more formal.
- A second floor laundry serves all three bedrooms on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss