Narrow Lot Northwestern House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 29' wide, this Northwestern house plan has a lot of space for a compact footprint.
- See the great room fireplace as soon as you enter the home from the garage.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you to the back yard.
- Corner windows by the sink let you see out into the back yard, with enough space for a mini-herb garden behind the sink.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a loft and a second floor laundry room.
- Both the master suite and the loft have vaulted ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 604 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 350 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"