Narrow Lot Prairie Home Plan
About This Plan
- Only 30' wide, this Prairie home plan is designed to sit on a narrow lot.
- From the foyer, you can go down to the unfinished basement level or up to the bedroom and living area.
- A big fireplace warms the main living area and can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the open layout.
- Sliding glass doors lead out the rear of your home and your builder can easily add a rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss