Narrow Lot Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this Ranch house plan packs a lot into a small footprint.
- The open layout makes the home feel larger and gives you a living area that runs front to back.
- Sliding glass doors in the kitchen lead out to a rear covered porch with lots of room for table and chairs.
- The master suite sits at the back of the house, away from street noise.
- Two walk-in closets and a private bathroom are additional amenities.
- NOTE: Please allow 12 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12