Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this narrow lot Traditional home was designed with special touches such as arched entryways between rooms and built-ins that flank the great room fireplace.
- Even the mud room benefits, with a bench and lockers to keep things organized.
- The formal living room is off by itself but the rest of the main living area is all open concept.
- Pocket doors closet the pantry off from the kitchen and the living room.
- The laundry room is located on the second floor - a wonderful convenience.
- Homewoners will enjoy the master suite with its tray ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 267 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12