Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- There is a lot of living space packed into this narrow lot Traditional home with a front porch and transom window.
- The vaulted great room is where you will want to spend most of your time but should you need an escape, the front-facing study with built-in bookshelves is the place to go.
- The ceiling of the great room starts at 10' on the rear wall and vaults up to 18' feet at the stairs and is then flat over the stairs.
- An eating bar in the kitchen offers flexibility for dining.
- Four bedrooms share the second floor with a balcony overlook to the great room below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 69492AM.
- For a little more space and a hip roof, see house plan 69689AM (1,875 Sq.Ft.)