Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- There is a lot of living space packed into this narrow lot Traditional home with a front porch and transom window.
- The vaulted great room is where you will want to spend most of your time but should you need an escape, the front-facing study with built-in bookshelves is the place to go.
- The ceiling of the great room starts at 10' on the rear wall and vaults up to 18' feet at the stairs and is then flat over the stairs.
- An eating bar in the kitchen offers flexibility for dining.
- Four bedrooms share the second floor with a balcony overlook to the great room below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 69492AM.
- For a little more space and a hip roof, see house plan 69689AM (1,875 Sq.Ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 369 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss