Vaulted Master in 4-Bed Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- There is good amount of living space packed into this narrow lot Traditional home with a front porch and transom window.
- The vaulted great room is where you will want to spend most of your time but should you need an escape, the front-facing study with built-in bookshelves is the place to go.
- Should the study is occupied, just head to the kitchen to find a sunken nook with a desk built-in off the kitchen looking to the backyard.
- The ceiling of the great room starts at 10' on the rear wall and vaults up to 18' feet at the stairs and is then flat over the stairs.
- An eating bar in the kitchen offers flexibility for dining.
- Four bedrooms share the second floor with a balcony overlook to the great room below.
- The master bedroom also features a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 69491AM (1,790 Sq.Ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 846 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss