Narrow Lot Two-Story Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Scalloped shakes accent one of the gables of this Traditional house plan.
- In the foyer, bench seating and a large coat closet give you a smooth transition into the home.
- The living room has a bay window to extend the space and a corner fireplace.
- In back, a Country kitchen combines the kitchen and the eating area.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the back yard.
- A washer/dryer closet lies close by the kitchen so you can keep the laundry going while preparing meals.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and the master suite gets its own private bathroom.
- The bay window provides a reading nook for the homeowners.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss