New American 4-Bed House Plan with Bonus Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- An arched, front porch with columns and gabled roof lines atop board and batten siding contribute to this 4-bedroom, farmhouse plan's beautiful curb appeal.
- Double doors welcome you into a large foyer. To the left, sits a cozy den with a bay window, fireplace with surrounding built-ins, and a tray ceiling. Past the powder bath, the dining room features a square-based, wood ceiling design.
- The heart of the home provides an open-concept floor plan allowing the great room's fireplace to serve as a focal point throughout. Large, retractable sliding doors ensure ample natural light and give access to the back, covered patio, which features a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The kitchen boasts an oversized island with seating for four, a walk-in pantry, and a breakfast nook with windows overlooking the patio.
- Upstairs, retreat to your master bedroom offering a vaulted ceiling, corner fireplace, 5-fixture master bath, and a large, walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom, and the second-level, laundry room adds convenience.
- A large bonus room, above the 2-car garage, awaits your finishing touches and provides a bay window and a powder bath with a shower.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss