New American Carriage House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Designed to pair well with any home / neighborhood, this New American plan offers a fresh twist on the classic carriage house.
- Three garage bays on the main level lead into an entryway with built-in lockers and a coat closet.
- Stairs near the entry guide you to the second level to find a 912 square foot apartment where a Cathedral ceiling crowns the open kitchen, dining, and living spaces.
- Cabinetry and appliances line the wall and a prep island creates an easy flow in the communal areas.
- The bedroom delivers a tray ceiling and is bordered by a walk-in closet with a stackable washer / dryer unit, along with a compartmentalized bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 737 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss