New American Country Home Plan with Den and Formal Dining Room
About This Plan
- This New American Country home plan features a comfortable and intuitive floor plan with open living areas paired with quieter spaces to rest and unwind.
- The foyer is framed by a den and formal dining room, where a butler's pantry offers a shortcut to the kitchen.
- A fireplace anchors the right wall of the great room and can be enjoyed throughout the breakfast nook and kitchen. Sidle up to the kitchen island for conversation or to help cook, or spend time on the partially-covered patio when entertaining.
- A guest bedroom can be found just off the 3-car garage, and completes the main level.
- Four bedrooms, a bonus space (included in the square footage), and the laundry room can be found upstairs. The master bedroom provides a spacious, serene space for the homeowners and is joined by a 5-fixture ensuite and large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate 2nd level with plan 23894JD.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss