New American Craftsman Home Plan with Hobby Room and Home Office
4 - 7
About This Plan
- This New American Craftsman home plan blends all of your favorite exterior features; tapered columns, stone accents, and board and batten siding.
- The spacious floor plan offers a main level consumed by the shared living spaces in an open layout that easily extends onto a generous covered porch. The gourmet kitchen entices you to stay at home and cook with its large island, bay window above the sink, and massive pantry space.
- A pocket door off the kitchen reveals a quiet study, while a home office and sizable hobby room flank the foyer and complete the main level.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs with views into the family room below. French doors permit access to the sizable master bedroom, which boasts a private balcony and 5-fixture ensuite. Three additional bedrooms share the compartmentalized hall bath, with two showers and two vanities.
- Gain 2,489 square feet of living space when you choose to finish the lower level. The design includes a great room with a kitchenette, home theatre, play area, and three bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 428 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss