New American Craftsman Home Plan with Private Master Bedroom
2 - 5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this New American Craftsman home plan is rich in texture and features an open gabled roof above the inviting front porch.
- The open concept living space is filled with natural light with easy access to the rear covered deck for entertaining. A massive island in the center of the kitchen is surrounded by cabinets, counters, and appliances, and the adjoining dining room keeps the conversation flowing.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home at an angle, and leads to a sizable mudroom and adjacent laundry room.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and includes a 5-fixture bathroom that will evoke envy from others and leads to an equally sizable walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Finish the basement as designed and gain 1,602 square feet of living space, which consists of a recreation room and two bedroom suites.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,925 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 752 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12