New American Craftsman Plan with Office and Lower-level Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Stone and metal roof accents decorate the exterior of this elegant New American Craftsman home plan. The double garage is located on the lower level, along with a rec area, bedroom, and full bath.
- A sun deck expands the width of the home and guides you through double doors and into the foyer.
- A formal dining room is crowned by a tray ceiling and includes a built-in buffet. A butler's pantry provides a shortcut into the combined kitchen and living room.
- The living room features a fireplace surrounded by built-in shelves and an oversized glass door that connects to an open deck.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms and the laundry room. The master suite includes a home office, 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss