New American Farmhouse Plan Under 2700 Square Feet with Walkout Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding blend with stone accents on the exterior of this gorgeous New American home plan totaling 2,674 square feet of living space.
- The heart of the home is filled with natural light and flows into the kitchen with 4' by 7' eat-at island, dining area and great room where a fireplace is framed by built-ins. A multi-panel glass door retracts to grant access to a sizable covered deck with grill.
- The master bedroom is comfortably situated on the main level and paired with a spa-like ensuite and walk-in closet. Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- The double garage with a 16' by 8' overhead door protrudes from the front of the home at an angle for an added dimension and leads into a mud / laundry room.
- Finish the walkout basement as designed and gain 795 square feet of living space that includes a living room with a wet bar and patio access, along with a fourth bedroom and full bath.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 795 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss