New American Farmhouse Plan with Brick and Board and Batten Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A combination of exterior siding materials make for a stunning front elevation on this New American farmhouse plan.
- The wrap-around porch welcomes you home, while double doors guide you into the heart of the home, which consists of the great room, dining area, and kitchen completely open to one another.
- A vaulted ceiling rests above the centered fireplace in the great room, and French doors encourage outdoor living on the rear porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom is privately tucked away behind the double garage, and features a luxury bathroom with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home, and a bonus room above the garage includes a full bath and could serve as a fourth bedroom, if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 436 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 346 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 10"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick