New American Farmhouse Plan with Large Screened Porch and Deluxe Homeowner's Wing
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Thoughtful touches throughout this New American Farmhouse plan promote easy living. A 10'-deep front porch is met with an enormous screened porch off the rear to maximize outdoor enjoyment.
- A vaulted ceiling with exposed beams helps to define the great room that seamlessly flows into the kitchen. A keeping room, butler's pantry, and coffee bar complete the custom appeal to this dreamy kitchen.
- The deluxe homeowner's wing is privately situated and includes a home office and luxury ensuite with a dresser island in the walk-in closet.
- Three bedroom suites line the left side of the design, each with a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A dedicated storage room helps to accommodate a clutter-free garage, and a bonus room overhead is included in the total square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,185 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 3"
- Depth: 105' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1329 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick