New American Home Plan with Home Office and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This New American home plan presents a clean and crisp exterior with board and batten siding and a hint of stone for a sophisticated, contemporary aesthetic.
- From the foyer, a home office resides behind a pocket door, next to the mudroom with access to the laundry room.
- The living and dining rooms frame the kitchen, each with a pair of sliding doors that connect with the covered porch. A cathedral ceiling adds vertical space to the living area, while the grand fireplace is surrounded by builtins.
- The spacious kitchen hosts an eating bar at the island, along with a nearby walk-in pantry.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and find a pass-thru closet that leads to the 4-fixture bathroom. The unfinished basement offers plenty of storage space.
- Related Plan: Add an attached garage with house plan 22619DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss