New American Home Plan with Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof and shed dormer rest atop this New American home plan. Bright-white horizontal, vertical, and shake siding complete the classic look.
- Inside, clean sightlines between the living room, dining area, and kitchen make entertaining easy.
- The elongated kitchen island offers seating for casual meals, and a nearby barn door reveals a walk-in pantry. Sliding doors off the kitchen encourage you to cook or dine outdoors during the warmer seasons.
- Enjoy the delightful master bedroom, which features a sitting nook, full bath, and walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by a shared, 4-fixture bathroom.
- A single garage stall is attached to the left of the home, and includes a rear-facing door perfect for lawn equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 827 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss