New American House Plan Bonus Above 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- We've given a modern farmhouse-like exterior to our rugged one-level Craftsman (plan 23705JD) and created this beautiful house plan. It has a mix of board and batten and clapboard siding and a 3-car courtyard-entry garage.
- The foyer and great room are vaulted and you get dramatic views through to the back of the home the second you step inside.
- The floor plan is open left-to-right giving the cook views of the fireplace across the great room.
- The master bedrooms is vaulted and privately located on the main floor. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A large laundry room is accessible right off the garage.
- A bonus room over the garage (575 square feet; this is factored into the total living area figure of 2,810 square feet) can be put to many uses.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 23838JD .
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss