New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and One-Level Living
2 - 3
About This Plan
- We've given a modern farmhouse-like exterior to our rugged one-level Craftsman (plan 23705JD) and created this beautiful house plan. It has a mix of board and batten and clapboard siding and a 3-car courtyard-entry garage.
- The foyer and great room are vaulted and you get dramatic views through to the back of the home the second you step inside.
- The floor plan is open left-to-right giving the cook views of the fireplace across the great room.
- The master bedrooms is vaulted and privately located on the main floor. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A large laundry room is accessible right off the garage.
- Related Plan: Add a bonus room over the garage with house plan 23868JD (3-car garage) and 23839JD (2-car garage) and get an alternate exterior with house plan 23705JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss