New American House Plan Under 2300 Square Feet with Flex Room and Bonus Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Under 2300 square feet of heated living area, this New American house plan offers you the convenience of one-story living.
- The plan is anchored by a large living area with a warming fireplace and beamed ceiling. The kitchen and dining areas are adjacent and provide the perfect environment for gatherings with family and friends. The flexible space may be used for many purposes such as a home work space, a media space or formal dining room.
- Sleeping quarters are separated by the common areas for privacy and quiet. The owner’s suite has a beamed ceiling and large windows to fill the space with natural light. The primary bath has a large shower, great closet with convenient access to the laundry room. The secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bathroom.
- The optional space on the upper level allows the addition of a fourth bedroom, bathroom and a multi-purpose bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,287 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 645 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side