New American House Plan with 8'-deep Front Porch and 12'-deep Rear Porch
About This Plan
- The wide and inviting front porch draws you to this New American house plan. Bright white siding and metal roofing accents combine to present a modern farmhouse exterior to compliment the porch.
- The interior is light-filled and open and features a large family room with beamed ceiling and a fireplace. The kitchen and eating area are adjacent to the family room for interaction.
- The kitchen has a large island with double sinks on the work side and bar seating on the family room side. A roomy walk-in pantry is steps away from the mudroom entrance off the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite also features beams on the ceiling and access to a rear covered porch. The master bath as a large shower and soaking tub for relaxation. The walk-in closet has direct access to the laundry room.
- The second floor holds three additional bedrooms, each with bath access. At the top of the stairs is a loft space perfect for a teen lounge or study space.
- An optional bonus room can be finished for additional square footage and can have many functions from simple storage to a recreational function.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick