New American House Plan with Two Owner Suites
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan has an attractive New American exterior and gives you three bedrooms inside.
- A lovely open floor plan in the main living area combines the great room and kitchen into an entertaining space and a corner fireplace and sliding glass doors to an optional covered deck are nice touches.
- Two owners suites are arranged in a split bedroom layout and each have walk-in closets. A third bedroom could be used as a study or den (and there is a pocket office option if you don't need the stairs.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 42518DB, 42370DB, 42519DB and 42615DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12