New American House Plan with Wraparound Porch and Optional 2-Story Grand Room
About This Plan
- A wraparound porch with exposed rafter tails and a standing seam metal roof graces the front of this modern farmhouse plan.
- Three sets of French doors get you inside from the front and three more sets get you outside in back.
- A gallery provides separation from the foyer and dining room in the front of the home and the grand room in back.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, breakfast area and grand room which can be opened to above.
- Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms as well as an optional fifth. The master bedroom has a sitting area that can be built with an optional fireplace.
- Designed on a walkout basement, there is room to expand below.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 25659GE and 15673GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 284 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"