New American Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- An attractive shed dormer sits atop the front porch on this New American modern ranch farmhouse plan. A 3-car garage with side-entry has a bayed window with a metal shed roof giving the home great curb appeal from the front.
- The great room and dining rooms are both vaulted and have access to the covered patio in back through french doors.
- A roomy pantry is a nice addition to the kitchen which has lots of counter space plus a large island.
- The master suite has a trayed ceiling and direct access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms across the home each have tehir own bathrooms.
- The downstairs give you expansion with two more bedrooms and a large rec room should you decide to finish it as shown.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,875 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 554 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1034 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12