New American Ranch Home Plan with Rear Covered Terrace
About This Plan
- This New American home plan offers a fun twist to the traditional ranch design, and features stone accents and a metal rain roof above the front door.
- Both the formal entry and family foyer are located next to the mudroom, complete with a barn door to conceal your shoes and outdoor gear when needed.
- The completely open living space combines the living room, dining area, and kitchen in order to easily move between the rooms. The sliding door off the dining room leads to a spacious covered terrace ideal for BBQs.
- The kitchen's large island offers plenty of prep space, and the corner pantry provides loads of storage space for dry foods and oversized appliances.
- The bedrooms are tucked behind the garage with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The master suite is joined by a walk-in closet and full bath, and neighbors the second bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 330 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss