New England Inspiration
About This Plan
- Inspired by New England cottages, this 3 bedroom house plan has a wrapping covered front porch providing shelter and a place to sit. From the street, we've concealed the garage by using forward-facing windows and some gable detail and some discreet side doors.
- On the main level, the living room is spacious. The stair is tucked away on the side maximizing your open space.
- The dining room has triple garden doors and is open to both the living room and kitchen.
- The kitchen has plenty of storage and counter seating.
- Also located on the main level is a half-bath and laundry room.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms including the roomy master bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom. A second bathroom helps avoid congestion.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 21687DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss