New England Style Narrow Lot Plan
About This Plan
- You may be surprised at the amount of living space packed into this narrow-lot home plan. You'll sacrifice little, as the floor plan offers a study, a game room, a three-car garage, plus the option of a fourth bedroom.
- The Shingle-style exterior, with its brackets, arched windows, and decorative bracing emanates the charm of coastal New England homes. The angled entrance wastes no time in connecting to the kitchen and living areas. Yet, if needed, an alcove off the entry accesses a coat closet and the laundry room.
- Dining is relegated to the kitchen island snack bar or the neighboring dining room with side view. Inextricably combined with the kitchen, the dining room provides space for a planning desk and leads to a walk-in pantry around the corner in the hallway.
- The great room gathers guests and family around its fireplace, built-in media center and wall of windows that view the backyard. The main-level also includes a full bath and a den, which can be used as a bedroom. The garage features a tandem third stall.
- The upper-level caters to family members' needs. For the children, a sunny study alcove will be a quiet place to do homework, while the game room is ideal for use as a playroom or teenager hang-out.
- For the adults, the master bedroom features a gorgeous backyard view and includes individual vanities, a spa tub, and a spacious walk-in closet with built-in shelves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss