Newport-style House Plan with 5 Bedrooms, a Circular Stair and Lots of Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This shingle-style home plan is a more budget-conscious version of house plan 23393JD while maintaining the appeal of that Newport-style look.
- Gambrel rooflines and a beautiful front porch give the home great curb appeal.
- A large foyer opens to the two-story rotunda where you see a curved staircase leading up to the second floor.
- Coffered and tray ceilings add elegance and draw your eye upward.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has a walk-in closet. The master suite has a vaulted sitting room with french doors that take you to a private outdoor deck.
- Over the garage, a vaulted media room is a great place to watch movies and play games.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 23393JD.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1352 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 28 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss