Outstanding Shingle-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This very special shingle-style home plan is loaded with unique design features to capture your eye.
- From the outside, the first thing that grabs your attention is the turreted sitting room in bedroom 2.
- The Gambrel roof and wrap-around porch further enhance the home.
- A large foyer opens to the two-story rotunda where you see a curved staircase leading up to the second floor.
- Coffered and tray ceilings add elegance and draw your eye upward.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has a walk-in closet and bonus space gives you more options.
- Related Plan: For a larger version (5,900 sq. ft.) see home plan 23394JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 1"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss