Northwest Contemporary Blend
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A pleasing combination of Northwest and Contemporary styles highlight this lovely house plan.
- Stretching 73' wide, this home gives you lots of big, open rooms that connect to one another with beautiful sight lines.
- For outdoor space, you have a choice of a covered porch, a sunny deck or a second floor balcony off the master suite.
- There's even an optional finished lower level with an in-law apartment and a huge rec room.
- An open rail hallway on the upper floor lets you look down into the foyer below.
- This well-designed second floor offers a laundry room too - right where most of the laundry is generated.
- The three car garage has staggered bays for an interesting look, plus extra storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,353 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 302 sq. ft.
- Deck: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss