Northwest Craftsman Home Pan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A covered entry shelters the front door to this flexible house plan that delivers 4 or 5 bedrooms depending on how you configure the upstairs.
- A coat closet by the foyer helps reduce clutter.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and dining room in the back of the home. Note the fireplace and abundant windows.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and the sliding doors steps away make al fresco dining a breeze.
- A large laundry/utility room is located just off the garage.
- Upstairs the master suite has a walk-in closet and bath with dual vanities, shower and bath. Three additional bedrooms share a bath.
- Use the space between the two front bedrooms either as a play area or fifth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller upstairs and an alternate exterior with house plan 21917DR (2,166 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 12 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 4"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss