Northwest Craftsman Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A gabled entry and Stone-and-wood pillars welcome you to this Northwest Craftsman home plan.
- Inside, a cozy den lies off the two-story foyer. Columns between the living - with 14' vaulted ceiling - and the dining room sets off these spaces, as do distinctive ceiling treatments.
- The informal area in back comprises a spacious kitchen with a cooktop island, a bright nook and a family room with a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Upstairs, double doors open to the fabulous master suite, which features a sunny sitting area, a spacious walk-in closet and a corner garden tub. Two family bedrooms, a hall bath and bonus space complete the second floor.
- Related Plans: For an alternate master bedroom layout, see house plan 23039JD.
- Get an alternate elevation with house plan 2312JD.
- Get a basement with house plan 23078JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.