Northwest Home with Sunken Den
About This Plan
- Pocket doors right off the foyer slide open to reveal a spacious sunken den with coffered ceiling.
- The wide foyer hall leads straight back to the main living area that is all open concept.
- Built-ins lie on either side of the great room fireplace, giving you wonderful storage space.
- Double doors in the dining nook open to the rear deck that is covered to shelter you from the sun and rain.
- A walk-through pantry with freezer can be accessed from either the kitchen or the mud room.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with the vaulted master suite having a private balcony.
- The laundry room and bonus space are also on this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Deck: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss