Northwest House Plan for Narrow Corner Lot
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Its slim footprint and side-entry garage make this Northwest house plan with several Craftsman touches ideal for a narrow corner lot.
- The kitchen, dining room and living room flow together nicely, imparting an open feeling to the first floor.
- Note the fireplace and tray ceiling in the living room and the peninsula counter and island in the kitchen. A powder room and utility room complete the floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a bath with a garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Two family bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 23013JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.