Northwest House Plan with Balcony Overlook
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Staggered garage bays and multiple gables serve to bump up the curb appeal of this Northwest house plan.
- The combination of horizontal and vertical siding also catches your attention.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a quiet study.
- Further back, the main living area is all open concept so you can see the family room fireplace from the kitchen.
- The two-story ceiling in the family room soars upward making the room feel larger.
- The dining room juts back in a V shape with sliding glass doors to take you out to the back porch.
- Upstairs, the master suite mirrors that V shape, allowing enough room for a sitting area.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the family room below.