Northwest House Plan with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- Staggered garage bays and multiple gables serve to bump up the curb appeal of this Northwest house plan.
- The combination of horizontal and vertical siding also catches your attention.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a quiet study.
- Further back, the main living area is all open concept so you can see the family room fireplace from the kitchen.
- The two-story ceiling in the family room soars upward making the room feel larger.
- The dining room juts back in a V shape with sliding glass doors to take you out to the back porch.
- Upstairs, the master suite mirrors that V shape, allowing enough room for a sitting area.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss