Northwest House Plan with Bonus Space Included
About This Plan
- A big, open layout makes the main floor of this Nothwest house plan feel huge with wonderful sightlines from the living, eating and cooking areas of the home.
- Take the sliding glass doors to reach the large covered porch in back.
- Building out over the garage makes the second floor even larger than the main floor.
- On the upper floor, space-saving pockets doors close off the master walk-in closets.
- A handy second floor laundry rooms serves all four bedrooms.
- The huge bonus room is included in the total living area of the home and would make an ideal media room, man-cave or kids playroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss