Northwest House Plan with Compact Footprint
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and decorative wood trim give this Northwest house plan visual appeal.
- The most notable feature inside is the marvelous open floor plan that unites the living room, kitchen and dining area into ine large space.
- The kitchen island not only adds counter space but it gives you extra storage too.
- All three bedroom are upstairs where the master bedroom gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A one car attached garage completes this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss