Northwest House Plan with Contemporary Influences
About This Plan
- This two-story Northwest house plan has a contemporary feel and a big, open floor plan.
- Both the garage and the foyer are sunken by one step.
- The open layout makes the square footage feel larger.
- The powder room does double duty as the laundry center to maximize space.
- Seat five people at the big kitchen island.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite having a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 767 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 813 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 767 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 279 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss