Northwest House Plan with Five or Six Bedrooms
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim flares out to support the roof overhangs of this spacious Northwest house plan.
- The home offers an open layout, rear covered porch and a tandem three car garage.
- Need a sixth bedroom? Use the den off the foyer since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The kitchen is a delight to work in, with both a butlers pantry and a walk-in pantry, two sinks and a big island.
- A recessed area in the dining room is perfect for a hutch or sideboard.
- On the upper floor, there are five bedrooms and a laundry room to serve them all.
- Homeowners get two walk-in closets and a lovely tray ceiling.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,663 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss