Northwest House Plan with Flex Area
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Board and battan siding and decorative wood trim accent this Northwest house plan that has a flex area and a delightful master suite.
- Two interior columns are used to define the formal dining room off the foyer.
- There's a butler's pantry on the way to the kitchen.
- The breakfast nook is open to the big family room so the fireplace can be enjoyed while eating.
- On the second floor, the flex area is shared by all four bedrooms and can be a study area, kid's playroom or even a home office.
- The master suite benefits from a lovely tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.