Northwest House Plan with Flex Area
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding and decorative wood trim accent this Northwest house plan that has a flex area and a delightful master suite.
- Two interior columns are used to define the formal dining room off the foyer.
- There's a butler's pantry on the way to the kitchen.
- The breakfast nook is open to the big family room so the fireplace can be enjoyed while eating.
- On the second floor, the flex area is shared by all four bedrooms and can be a study area, kid's playroom or even a home office.
- The master suite benefits from a lovely tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 1"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick