Northwest House Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This two-story Northwest house plan offers an open floor plan, flex space and a second floor loft for your family to hang out in.
- The flex room off the foyer is set up to function as an extra bedroom, a study or even a play room for the kids.
- The main living area in back is one huge open space that combines the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the huge covered porch that runs the full width of the house.
- On the spacious second floor, the master sits over the garage so it gets no noise from any rooms below.
- Both secondary bedrooms are large and there's a second floor laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick