Northwest House Plan with Flex Space
About This Plan
- Staggered garage bays and decorative wood trim give this Northwest house plan visual appeal.
- Only 38' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- Flex space off the foyer can be a formal dining room, a study or whatever you have in mind.
- There's a walk-through mud room that goes through the large pantry to bring you into the large kitchen.
- Here, the open layout connects the great room, kitchen and eating nook with its built-in banquette.
- The second floor is huge and has a spacious master suite with sitting area.
- Even the second floor laundry room is large and has a utility sink and lots of counter space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 700 sq. ft.
- Deck: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area