Northwest House Plan with Open Floor Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Arched entryways between the first floor rooms are a pleasing, upscale feature of this exciting Northwest house plan.
- The open floor plan blends all the rooms together nicely for an easy flow from room to room.
- Head to the quiet home office when you want some privacy.
- The rear covered porch leads to an informal entry where you have a bench and lockers for good organization.
- The laundry room has been placed on the upper floor right where most of the laundry is generated.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a tray ceiling and luxurious bathroom with two sinks set on each side of the soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath