Northwest House Plan with RV Garage
About This Plan
- A big stylish RV garage attaches to this striking Northwest house plan so you can store your tall vehicles easily.
- The good-looking house plan comes with a large covered porch that wraps around the huge vaulted and beamed living room.
- Beams continue in to the dining area and country kitchen where corner windows give you a view from the sink.
- There's one bedroom on the main floor and a gorgeous master suite upstairs with double doors to take you out to the private master deck.
- The vaulted and beamed ceiling in the master is mirrored by the vaulted and beamed loft area that has open railing so you can see into the living room below.
- Store all your extras in the huge storage area across from the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 555 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 39' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1989 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 4
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss