Northwest House Plan with RV Garage
1 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- What appears to be a staggered three car garage actually has a tandem bay that gives you lots of extra room for a 4th car.
- There's even an RV garage on the lower level.
- A circular tray ceiling adorns the entry foyer where you have immediate views over the curved staircase going down to the optional lower level.
- There's a recessed area in the formal dining room for your buffet or hutch.
- Wide, open spaces in back keep everyone in the family in one huge area.
- A wall of windows across the back of the home showcases the covered deck.
- The only bedroom on this floor is the huge master suite with its giant walk-in closet and sizeable master bathroom.
- Finish the lower level and gain an extra 2,500 square feet of living space that includes two additional bedrooms, an enormous family room, mini-kitchen, theater room and play room.
- The RV garage has a 7' high overhead door and an 8'-2" ceiling height.