Northwest House Plan with RV Garage
1 - 4
About This Plan
- What appears to be a staggered three car garage actually has a tandem bay that gives you lots of extra room for a 4th car.
- There's even an RV garage on the lower level.
- A circular tray ceiling adorns the entry foyer where you have immediate views over the curved staircase going down to the optional lower level.
- There's a recessed area in the formal dining room for your buffet or hutch.
- Wide, open spaces in back keep everyone in the family in one huge area.
- A wall of windows across the back of the home showcases the covered deck.
- The only bedroom on this floor is the huge master suite with its giant walk-in closet and sizeable master bathroom.
- Finish the lower level and gain an extra 2,500 square feet of living space that includes two additional bedrooms, an enormous family room, mini-kitchen, theater room and play room.
- The RV garage has a 7' high overhead door and an 8'-2" ceiling height.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,518 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,018 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 850 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1413 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss